The Treasury Assistant will manage daily cash management, including balance reporting, electronic transfer execution, and bank administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Post daily updates to Accounts Receivable
- Daily - Weekly - Monthly reporting as directed by CFO
- Calculate and post updates to inventory
- Report all to secured lender
- Reconcile loan availability and loan schedule with lender weekly
Daily Cash Management
- Pull balance reporting from banks
- Reconcile prior days' activity
- Estimate current day cash requirements
- Borrow necessary funds as directed
- Execute required electronic funds transfer
Bank Administration and Control
- Open / close bank accounts
- Update signers on accounts and maintain all related documentation
- Provide check issue files to banks
- Implement and maintain fraud prevention products with banks
- Manage/control bank fees
- Manage company credit card program and related accounting entries and controls
Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Reconcile loan account activity with lender statements
- Provide monthly journal entries of activity on bank and loan accounts
- Prepare a variety of analysis and reporting as required
- Maintain detailed record storage lists for historical payroll and
treasury data stored on and offsite
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance with four years of related experience in Treasury/Finance and Payroll Administration. Experience in International Banking is a plus. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required, as well as strong Excel skills. Must be able to work independently, interact with all levels of management, and be able to manage confidential information. Will represent United Wheels in dealing with key financial partners on a day-to-day basis.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Microsoft Office and payroll processing applications.